This comprehensive training programme covers the basic bookkeeping terms and concepts,View the full course outline
This course has been designed for learners who are required to work on any of the Pastel Accounting software packages, and who have had little or no exposure to bookkeeping.
This is a two day (12 hour) course.
R 2 800.00
Learners need to meet the following prerequisites before attending this course:
1. Mathematical Literacy or Standard 8/Grade 10 Mathematics
If a learner is not yet competent in the required prerequisites then he/she must first complete the relevant courses before enrolling for this course. Should we find a student on one of our courses that do not meet the prerequisites they will be asked to leave and the course fee will be forfeited.
The delivery methods include self study and facilitated workshops.
The assessment forms part of the course and has to be written within 6 months from the commencement date of your classroom training or self-study course. To make it easier for you, all the Sage Pastel assessments are now ONLINE. This means that you can write the assessment in your own time and in the comfort of your own home (as long as you have a PC with internet access).
How to register for your ONLINE assessment?
The online assessment is not an open book exam.
- Click here to go to the Training Zone
- Using the Serial Number that you received with your course material, select the option 'Register Your Training Serial Number'.
- Register your Serial Number within 3 days of receiving your course material.
- Follow the subsequent steps.